macOS 10.14 Mojave
Apple released the macOS 10.14 Mojave on September 24, 2018.
GRAPHISOFT plans to maintain the compatibility of ARCHICAD 21 & 22 with updates. During our tests with macOS 10.14 we managed to find the some bugs and published fixes for them in the Fall Updates of ARCHICAD 21 (7000) and 22 (4005).
There might still be some incompatibilities that hasn’t surfaced yet though. If we receive reports of any new issues that hasn’t been fixed, we will publish them here, and try to fix everything in the next Update of ARCHICAD 21 (80xx) and 22 (50xx). Until then, only update to macOS 10.14 if you have the option to roll back to macOS 10.13.
ARCHICAD compatibility by different versions
- ARCHICAD 22: Supported for all language versions (with update 40xx or higher).
- ARCHICAD 22 Solo: Supported for all language versions (with update 40xx or higher).
- ARCHICAD 21: Supported for all language versions (with update 70xx or higher).
- ARCHICAD 21 Solo: Supported for all language versions (with update 70xx or higher).
- ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2019: Not released yet. Planned to be compatible for all language versions, but not supported with compatibility updates.
Not supported (can be installed, but unexpected bugs may occur)
- ARCHICAD 18-20
- ARCHICAD 18-20 Solo
- ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2016-2018
Not compatible versions (can’t be installed)
- ARCHICAD 17 and older
- ARCHICAD 17 Solo and older
- ARCHICAD STAR(T) 2015 and older
Issues fixed in ARCHICAD 21 and 22 compatibility updates:
Existing issues and OS specific behaviours:
- Compatibility with Dark mode
- ”ArchiCAD” is not optimized for your Mac warning (from macOS 10.13)
- ARCHICAD can’t find the Hardware License key (from macOS 10.13)
- Print problems (from macOS10.13)